Monday, July 21, 2008

My friend Dana took some black and white photos of Evan last week at her home! Here is a few of the 95 pictures she took.

3 comments:

_//\\_ said...

Hey guys...
It's been quite a while.
Jill mentioned Amy posted on her blog last week, so I thought I'd reach out and say hello to you both...or, maybe, you three.
Congratulations on the kiddo! Cutie.
I hope this note finds everyone well.
At this point, you're probably aware that we've moved back to STL. So, when schedules permit, it'd be nice to get together.
Thx, Amy, for checking in w/ Jill. I had no idea you were aware of our (her) blogs.
Hope to connect soon.
J, J, & r

Ria said...

Very cool! He is getting so BIG!

Unknown said...

The black n white pics r beautiful! What a gorgeous boy. Aries is also sporting a mohawk of sorts, though not as impressive as Evan's. I will send some pics. We would like to come and visit you before the summer is through! Miss you all,

Megan