I was so sad to loose my camera and all the great videos I took from our trip to Chicago. Yesterday, Evan found my camera! It was in my car! This is a video montage of our Chicago trip. The boys are playing with balloons at a toy store at Navy Pier. Gabe is dressing up at Shedd Aquarium. The boys are playing with their cousins at GG's birthday party. Enjoy!
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
I found my lost camera!!!!
I was so sad to loose my camera and all the great videos I took from our trip to Chicago. Yesterday, Evan found my camera! It was in my car! This is a video montage of our Chicago trip. The boys are playing with balloons at a toy store at Navy Pier. Gabe is dressing up at Shedd Aquarium. The boys are playing with their cousins at GG's birthday party. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment